« NoMoPoBo T+0.5 2018 | Main | NaPoBloHard #24 2018 »

Comments

Carole

That all sounds SO good. Now I'm hungry!

Marcia

I will send you a loaf of my Pullman bread next year: in spite of lots of broth and eggs, the stuffing made from it came out FLUFFY! Really good.

Etherknitter

Deal! I have now learned that challah sucks for this.

L

Lynn

Unlike Carole, I'm still full.

Cheryl S.

Since there were only 3 of us, one of whom is pescetarian, I went the easy route. I bought a small smoked turkey breast portion at the grocery store that I found by the hams. Costco provided the mashed potatoes, salad, and stuffing. Village Inn provided the pie. The only thing I made was vegetarian gravy. I was going to make vegetarian stuffing, but Larry wouldn't have eaten it anyway. But I kind of wish I had, since the stuff I bought was okay, but not great. Everything else was delicious, though. I loved the smoked turkey breast.

margene

We had the turkey spatchcocked and Smith cooked it on the grill. It was ok, everyone liked it better than I did. I made a pie! It was really, really good! (GF crust by someone else.)

claudia

That pork sounds delicious. I wish I liked to cook, because I'd sure like to eat it.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

November 2018

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30  

Moon Phases

• CURRENT MOON
    moon phases