French CanCan is another ancient FO. Yes, the end that I wove in was lumpy. Yes, I blocked her into submission.
I remember doing the knitted-on edge. It was fun. The blocking done yesterday, was fussier than I would have expected. I tried threading a wire through the long edge. Wherever I tried, whatever stitch I used, managed to stretch out the holes into unacceptable disarray. I ended up pinning the top edge, measuring half way, then dropping down to pin that point as a reference. I smoothed the two long edges on either side of that point so that they had a somewhat symmetric belly on each. Then I left it to dry.
If this doesn't work as a scarf, it will be frogged (and made into the latest WoolyWurmhead hat) or gifted. It is too small for a shawl, and not drapey enough to pretend to be one. It refuses to settle about my shoulders in any fashionable way.
Pattern: French Cancan
Needle: #7 (probably) KP
Yarn: Wollmeise DK, colorway Ooohm
Source: Loopy Ewe, circa 2013, which is also about when it was knit