It took 22 days to lapse into randomness.
1. I am so overcommitted, I should be committed. All of this was backed into, one at a time. I was aware of the implications of each task, but as it came along, it was either irresistable or unrefuseable.
2. I am constantly doing stuff, but I'm not really doing stuff I want to do when I want to do it. Knitting? Not so much. Spinning? Only for commitments/tasks. Weaving? Almost none. The winding of the warp goes slowly.
3. Thanksgiving is almost here. Can anyone who is reading this actually believe this?? I didn't think about it, and didn't think about it, and suddenly I HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT. The lists are made, the shopping has begun, the cleaning has commenced.
4. Why is everyone asking me if I want to move to Buffalo? Would anyone in their correct mind want seven feet of snow other than on a mountain that they are visiting? It was amusing, nonetheless.
5. I am getting a new refrigerator. The people who are in charge of selling/fitting it to the existing space/delivering it are from another planet. They wanted to deliver it the day before Thanksgiving. I can guess why they had open delivery slots that day. What do I do with the turkey while they cart the old refrigerator away, and get the new one up to (down to?) temperature? And why do they treat me as if I am unreasonable when I say no?
6. I am still without pointy wooden interchangeable needle thoughts. This bothers me more than it should.
7. I have too many magazine and journal subscriptoins. I cannot keep up. I have eliminated several, and it is still a fail.
8. Wine of the week: 2011 Vajra Dolcetto, about $19. Smooth, earthy, dense fruit, nice harmony.