Moody skies, rain of leaves, color. It has been a beautiful autumn. My cinderella pumpkin sits on the front step. My season is approaching. That is really enough, but Carole wants to know what else we feel good about right now.
1. Waking up on the right side of the grass this morning.
2. The curent weather: not too cold, not too warm, just right..
3. Getting the deck plants and planters into storage before the first freeze
4. Restarting Brando (Harrisville WaterSHED yarn, Harrisville pattern from hell)
5. Deciding on a loom
6. Cleaning the garage
7. Weaving classes in 2014. I feel more confident with techniques. Until I don't.
8. Getting a sekrit project moving that required time, thought, and planning. It took a LONG time to do all that, given my current life. I have 64 days to complete it.
9. Figuring out what I want to weave, and signing up for focused Vavstuga classes to learn the techniques
10. Getting some substantial home maintenance chores done this summer and fall
Unintentionally, this is half adult stuff, and half fun stuff. That is an accurate life description, if one is lucky.