Ten bands or artists. I was young in the era, lucky to see what I did. Then I went to *m* school, and that was it for concerts.
1. Arlo Guthrie: He did Alice's Restaurant. It was wonderful.
3. Yes: It was in Connecticut. I was really close to the stage. I could see the keyboard hands. Yow!
4. Laura Nyro: Loved her. Up on the Roooooooooof
5. Led Zeppelin: Stairway to Heaven. I was so young, and I was so hip. Not.
6. Jethro Tull: Aqualung. Oh YEAH.
7. Peter Paul and Mary
8. Gordeon Lightfoot: His music was excellent, and he was a schmuck. Prima donna.
9. Trans Siberian Orchestra
11. Livingston Taylor: I kept wishing it was James.
12. David Wax Museum
13. Jonathan Edwards
Could not afford the Who, the Stones, the Grateful Dead. The Beatles were out of the question at my age at the time. May have seen Emerson, Lake and Palmer, or may just think I saw them. Would have killed to see Jefferson Starship (or Airplane).
I am only posting this because Margene told me to.