1. Open jar lids that are stuck on tight.
2. Take out the garbage.
3. Remove live (and dead) creatures of the insect variety from the house.
4. Dishes. Scarred on this one from my childhood.
5. Mulch the landscape. Actually, this one gets hired out. It takes them about 1/5 the time it would take me, and they are used to picking ticks off themselves. Me? Not so much.
6. Clean the lowest gutter. This gets hired out once per year, but needs to be done more often. I always volunteer that if he brings out the ladder, I will do the cleaning. But then he does both. *love*
7. Make morning tea or coffee. We split this about 50/50.
8. Pack the suitcase. (He has an excellent geometry brain.)
9. Finish the Amazon order. I put stuff in the cart, and never get around to checking out.