1. I feel very very glad that the Olympics are over. Too much of a time suck, too much noise, too much television.
2. I feel this has been a perfect winter. Yes, my driveway is a skating rink. The ice dams are laughing at us. But I live in New England for good reasons, and this is one of them.
3. I feel almost badly that you don't agree with me. Almost.
4. I feel overwhelmed by my knitting. Too many WIPs, too many problems to be solved.
5. I feel pretty. Not really. But how can you not throw that in?? (It starts at 0:59 here.)