1. I am grateful for leftovers. That means I have enough food for my family, my guests, and more.
2. I am grateful for my work. My training and my use of it helps my human family. I have the opportunity, also, to make a difference simply by being open, warm, accessible and friendly. I have mastered the illusion of time. (It starts with eye contact.)
3. I am grateful for trust. It is such a rare commodity.
4. I am grateful for my amazing husband. And his family.
5. I am grateful for the gift of health. Whatever state it is in, I can work with that. That is a blessing beyond price. I am grateful that my clock is not yet loudly ticking.
6. I am grateful for the change of seasons. The sere landscape is beautiful. The land and the forest sleep quietly, waiting for the sun to traverse to spring. In between, I am given SNOW!
7. I am grateful for the friends in my life. All of you.
8. I am grateful that I found knitting. Spinning. Weaving. There lies challenge, achievement, accomplishment, communiity.
9. I am grateful for technology. #7 and #8 bloomed beyond expectation.
10. I am grateful. Therein lies happiness.