I can do this. Brain to screen, directly through fingers.
1. I am having my winter! Thank you all for your forbearance. No, I cannot tell you when it will stop. Who, in their right mind, would believe a groundhog?
2. Do you really need to hear of the errand backlog accumulating since January? Submit my FSA by March 30th, pick up hemmed Lululemon pants, gather tax stuff, schedule appointments, get a tree taken down, call the insurance company to make sure the tree company has the right insurance, pay the bills, inventory what is left in the freezer and cook what I said I would cook when we bought the lamb/beef stew/chicken parts. And more that I just don't want to talk about.
3. I am tired of the Millennials' idea of service. They just don't get that it is not about them.
4. I am 90 decreasing rows from the end of Picabeau. I am using String Theory yarn, and I am going to run out. I knew that ahead of time by weight. It is inconthievable that I should now be a loose knitter. But there is no other explanation that is reasonable.
5. I finally got Seaweed wrap going again. Figuring out what row I was on was trivial. That was despite the fact I had two charts going: one for the wrap, and one for the swatch. Long term project, this one.
6. I read The Garden of Evening Mists. Stunning book. One of the characters isn't as well drawn as the others, but no matter. I am sad that I am done. My friends on GoodReads were responsible for this one.
7. The period of letdown after the end of a great book is difficult. I need to find another one. Robin Hobb just came out with something attached to her series. I think it is a prequel. I am afraid it will suck.
8. I am watching every possible YouTube video that has anything to do with Game Of Thrones. My ringtone on my iPhone is the theme from Game of Thrones. I cannot believe I don't have HBO, and can't watch this on March 31st.
9. The Lululemon pants were purchased before March 1st. They are the studio pants. I hope they aren't see-through.