Tuesday? Bah! I SPIT on Tuesday. It is Wednesday, and I am still thankful.
1. Shelter. I have a home that I love. It is intact. I now know not to take that for granted.
2. Warmth. I don't have to huddle over a sidewalk grate blowing warm air on a winter's day. I am fortunate.
3. My wonderful husband. There is no particular order to this list, so do not think for one moment that he is #3.
4. I have the food I need and want. I think about this often. It takes a series like Revolution to show us how tenuous the network that feeds us can be.
5. I am thankful I have not been wiped off the face of the planet yet. Health is a moving target. Sometimes maintaining it is the focus. Sometimes recovering it takes the place of maintenance.
6. I am thankful for possibility.
7. I treasure my social network. That includes you.
8. I am thankful that it is no longer 90 degrees outside.
9. My fiber hobbies have brought many wonderful things into my life. I am thankful for all of that.
10. I am thankful for the interwebs. It has brought such wonder, interest, connection, education, and delight into my life. The PianoGuys put on a push to get 1 million YouTube subscribers. They succeeded, and reward us by posting this new video.