1. Hoop. Keep it going forever just to show off. And now that you are an adult, you can try tricks that you never did when you learned. Rotate in place while hooping. Hoop in the opposite direction,
2. Walk through mud barefoot. Make sure it squishes through your toes. Do not wash, do not rinse, but definitely repeat.
3. When you reach the end of your summer drink with your straw, make sure you suck up every last drop with as much noise as the straw will make.
4. Before you stick the draw in your icy drink, pull off the end of the wrapper, and blow the wrapper at your brother or sister. Small things bring great satisfaction. A direct hit in the face is best.
5. Walk in a brook barefoot. You often have a chance to get to do #2.
6. Walk and balance on curbs. On the edges of public planters. Cannot fall off, since you LOSE.
7. Walk on the sidewalk without ever stepping on a crack. Do not forget your grandmother's back.
8. Sing along with the ray-dee-oh. Okay, now it is an iPod, but who cares, it is the same thing. You will look and sound like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman in the bathtub scene, but who cares. This is about the singing.
9. Ride your bike really fast.
10. Catch fireflies. Put them in a jar and watch them climb the sides. (Let them go, now that you are grown up.)