I have read only Carole's post. I cannot read more. But that will not stop me from adding a few of my own.
1. Loopy Ewe. Isn't it safer to just delete the Monday afternoon updates heralding the evening's fare? If I am smart, I do just that. OTOH, often enough, I do not. Let us say no more.
2. Etsy. Mostly yarn. Sometimes inexpensive bling. Knitting bags. It is best to not go to the site.
3. Amazon. I echo what Carole said about Amazon Prime. It saves money over the year, but then takes it back in merchandise that arrives at your door without shipping cost. They are very smart.
4. LLBean. I have had multiple T-shirts fall apart from Land's End. The stitching at the neck separates, tears. I have transferred my allegiance.
5. Treenway Silks, Schoolhouse Press, Webs. Specialty purveyors of special temptations. Amazing silk yarns and fiber from Treenway. I snagged an exquisite Gotland fleece from them this year. Schoolhouse Press, source of all things weird. A book on twisted traveling stitch patterns found its way to me from them. Webs is self-explanatory. Demons, they are. Demons.
6. My two favorite wine stores. Very smart marketing, this email stuff. *Reply* is painless until your next visit there, and you find out how many times you hit *reply*.
7. Sanguine Gryphon. I currently need nothing. Thank g-d.
8. Twist Collective. Res ipsa loquitor.
9. Patternfish. What a great repository of patterns past and present!
10. iPhone app store. I've slowed down. I need to synch and get 4.0 software so I can have tabs for my gajillion apps. I love my apps.
Look who came to dinner!