I've had fun reading this infectious meme. Time to cough up.
1.Explain what ended your last relationship?
Meeting Mr. Etherknitter. I realized that even if the relationship with Mr. E didn't work out, that being alone was better than continuing to make do with Mr. Previous. I hadn't put his bozohood into proper perspective until I found Mr. E.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Drinking tea, surfing the blogworld, seeing what everyone has noticed in Ravelry, checking and answering email.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Reading blogs. Drinking tea. Trying to wake up.
5. Some things you are excited about?
Some definitely major improvements in my skiing this year. The upcoming fiber season when I get to hang with our people. Seeing what will be coming up in the garden.
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Blue. Just kidding. I only eat jello if to not do so would offend.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Never went. Our group of homies did not think it was cool to go to a prom. I agreed. I don't regret that decision at all.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Maybe. My uncle, who worked for NASA, was responsible for designing the system that allowed satellites to pinpoint their signals to a chosen receiver. Otherwise, the bad guys would have gotten all the satellite data too. I guess he helped continue the Cold War. But it was considered a good thing back then.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
Tea, water, water, water, wine.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes. But not happily.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I hardly ever go to the beach. And when I do, I don't draw my name.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Thai take-out. Knit. Open a bottle of wine.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
No. Not a big fan, so I don't feel deprived.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. Of course.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
One of those functional things that allows you to separate the car key so you can give it to the service guys without handing them your housekeys.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Last year I gave an update on the membership of a society for which I am the Chambellan (secretary).
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Ratty black Land's End Squall jacket. My coat at work is hung on a communal rack in public, so whatever I hang there needs to be unattractive and undesirable to the thieves at large. Plus I have to not care if it walks. (Yes, coats, shoes, wallets have all disappeared from the locker room. Nice, huh?)