Heat. Hot. Humid. Hell. Most of it related to staying out of it, or compensating for it.
1. Went to the hardware store for toilet parts. Fixed. Then not fixed. What is it that plumbers know that we don't? It is just the Fluidmaster 400, for heaven's sake.
2. Catalogued the newer parts of the stash, and put yarn away.
3. Watered shrubs and trees in the garden. *ka-ching* I hate this.
4. Watched the end of the third season of Downton Abbey. Really? Matthew killed? I boycotted the fourth season since.
5. Spun. Knit. Threaded the loom.
6. Had dinner with a friend and his son.
7. Wrapped a baby present. Should blog that soon.
8. Ate fresh vegetable pizza made by Mr. Etherknitter: eggplant, tomato, corn.
9. Watched birds. The finches are madly tearing at barely-ready sunflower heads. The usual hummingbirds are gone, but the migrators fill in. But not really. They behave differently, which stamps them as not from around heayah.
10. Cleaned. Fun, huh?
Not making the top 10, but definitely on my mind, is looking in the stash for yarn for QD. Something in me snapped. I cannot just keep knitting mindless stuff. Even if I f*** this up, it will be magnificent to have died trying.