Ten on Tuesday: Ten things for which I am thankful
I am not looking at prior years before setting all this down on the blog today. Neither will you, I'm sure.
1. I am thankful for that wonderful man who is my husband.
2. I am thankful for whatever state of health I am currently in.
3. I am thankful for the wonderful family I married.
4. I am thankful for all the electrons that have made my life easier, richer, and fuller. This includes you. (No, you are not an electron. But electrons brought you here.)
5. I am thankful that, somehow, I was moved to start knitting. The craft has snowballed (heh, see how I got that quick topical winter reference in there so slyly?) to spinning, and weaving. All along the way, I have found people who resonate with my heart.
6. I am thankful for work that allows me to connect with others in a way that may help them feel calmer for a brief time. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it better: "To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived."
7. I am thankful that I have achieved some of what I have set out to achieve. And that I am learning to live with what I have not been able to accomplish.
8. I am thankful for a sense of humor.
9. I am thankful for my friends.
10. I am thankful for having finished my Thanksgiving shopping before the snow arrives.